Phoenix Futures are looking for an experienced and skilled manager to lead the development and delivery of our new RECONNECT Service in Hertfordshire.
Phoenix Futures have over 50 years’ experience of delivering pioneering services. The newly commissioned RECONNECT Service aims to address the health inequalities experienced by those released from prison. RECONNECT enables individuals to access and sustain supportive interventions upon release from prison, whether that be physical or mental health.
This is a small team delivering a high-quality, outcomes-focused service that improves the experience, quality of life, and life expectancy of people leaving prison in to Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the service, make the role their own, and leave a lasting legacy.
The successful candidate will be required to establish effective and sustainable partnerships with a range of agencies across Hertfordshire so a collaborative approach is a must, as is ability to manage time and prioritise effectively. Although largely 9-5, the post holder will be required to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service and travel across the county. We are looking for a proven leader who cab oversee the line management support and leadership of the Hertfordshire Reconnect Service, ensuring effective delivery of high-quality service provision that meets the needs of people who use our services.
What we offer
- Training opportunities and career development
- Opportunity to access potential yearly salary increments subject to appraisal
- Employee Benefits and Reward Scheme
- Benefits including season ticket loan, pension scheme and life assurance
- 25 days (rising to 30 with length of service) Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance programme including telephone and online access
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.