About The Role
Hours: 35hrs p/w
Days: Monday - Friday
Can you help us to support more children and young people in Scotland with their mental health and emotional wellbeing?
Are you a successful Business Development Professional skilled at income generation, tenders and bid management, stakeholder engagement, relationship management and communication?
As the Business Development Manager for Scotland, you will play a key role in growing our services in Scotland to support children and young people to access vital mental health support when they need it
Your role will include the identification and delivery of new business opportunities in line with the organisational and Scotland business development working with a range ofstakeholders, including schools, local and national Government, educationand healthcare agencies.
You will work closely with the service delivery team to maximise opportunities and to ensure that robust processes are in place to ensure onboarding and contractual requirements are met.
You will bring enthusiasm and leadership skills to the team during this exciting period of growth for the organisation.
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
- identify opportunities through scanning, pipeline development and timely evaluation for business development opportunities in line with the organisational and Scotland business plan
- lead and advise on business development strategies and tactics
- identify and respond to tender opportunities ensuring that any tender responses or business development proposals are of the quality to be successful develop extensive and effective networks and relationships with potential commissioners including schools, Local Authorities, education and health bodies
- ensure all deadlines are met throughout the role and other activities as required in relation to contract management
Diversity and Inclusion
Place2Be is committed to equal opportunities and anti-discrimination practices and we positively encourage applications from all sections of the community. We are particularly interested in attracting applications from applicants from diverse groups.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in a wide range of income generation activity including proposals, bids, tenders and funding applications
- project management and managing and developing stakeholder relationships
- strong written and verbal skills including effective tender writing and bid writing
- the ability to coordinate multiple bid/projects with strong time management and prioritisation skills
- strong knowledge of formal tendering processes and commercial awareness
- experience of information analysis, essential for communicating business, finance and workforce plans
Interview dates: Monday 6th December 2021 ZOOM Video Interview
Pease feel free to contact our Recruitment team via our website if you you have any questions about this role, or would like to speak to someone.
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work – but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
Please view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification on our website for further details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.