About The Role
Hours: 35 per week
Days: Monday - Friday
Location: Remote/Home Based
As a key operational manager, you will lead and manage a team of school-based practitioners deliveringmental health services in schools. You will have a key eye for service delivery; delivering on Place2Be’smission, values and business priorities. This role works across a geographical area reporting directly to aRegional Director.
Your team will span across various counties (spanning from Essex to Sussex) and will be home based.
Collaboration and Partnership work are at the heart of this role. You will ensure that the aspect of this delivery is part of a multi-agency approach with statutory and other voluntary sectors to create multiple pathways to ease access for young people and families to support their wellbeing.
You will bring passion and strong organisational skills to the team during this exciting period of opportunity for the organisation.
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
- Onboard new schools and establishing services where required
- Onboarding and inducting new members of staff
- Ensure high quality clinical practice and delivery of a full and effective service in all Place2Be schools provide Safeguarding and Child Protection training for staff and volunteers
- establish and maintain positive and active relationships with head teachers and governing bodies in partner schools
- undertake regular line management responsibilities of team members, reviewing on an ongoing basis delivery components in line with agreed outputs and KPIs
- analyse and use service data from your team and schools to inform and improve your team’s performance
- support people development; nurture skills and talent across your team to enable people to grow and develop
The successful candidate will have:
- experience of managing medium/large teams which may be multidisciplinary in nature to deliver locality/service objectives
- knowledge of relevant national policies, best practices, quality frameworks and local approaches to implementation within the specific area of mental health support for children and young people
- experience managing and leading health / social care / education services in either the statutory or voluntary sector
- the ability to influence people at all levels, in a clear, persuasive and tactful way
- strong multi-tasking skills, be flexible and show an ability to manage conflicting priorities
Interview Dates: TBC
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work – but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.