About The Role
Hours: 35hrs p/w
Days: Monday- Friday
Location: Flexible working - 50/50 split between home-working, and 175 St John Street, Farringdon
Place2Be is looking to recruit an exceptional, enthusiastic, and compassionate person to join us as a Business Performance Officer. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work in the CEO’s office, where you will work with a unique overview of an innovative and dynamic charity focused on improving children’s mental health; providing the vital support children need to build life-long coping skills to thrive. Training and apprenticeship opportunities will be provided in order to support this person to develop skills in analysing data, performance metrics and data visualisation.
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
- act as the heart of the CEO Office, helping to ensure that the organisation is on track to deliver change to children and young people’s lives
- liaise and work with Directors to ensure processes are in place to monitor organisation goals for performance and growth set out in the Place2Be’s business plan
- monitor outputs and prepare reports to communicate outcomes, highlighting any identified risks in delivery of performance outcomes to the Executive Team
- maintain framework of key partnerships, liaise with stakeholder leads to ensure partnerships and relationships on track
- project manage ad hoc projects in line with organisation priorities as required by the Chief Executive
- support the CEO’s office to run efficiently and smoothly.
The successful candidate:
- hold excellent analytical skills informed by an evidence-based approach
- have the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframe
- have experience supporting a busy Executive or business/political figure
- have experience of project planning and delivery, including monitoring and evaluation, and working to targets
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work – but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.