Place2Be is the leading children's mental health charity providing in-school support and expert professional development to improve the emotional wellbeing of children and young people, families, teachers and school staff. Place2Be provides mental health support and training for over 600 primary and secondary schools, reaching a total school population of over 350,000 pupils.
Our teams provide a range of services in our partner schools to build resilience early in life through counselling, creative work and play and support a child’s ability to engage in school life. Our work, focused on early intervention, is part of the 'comprehensive CAMHS system’.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, confident and passionate individual to help manage and develop corporate partnerships with existing partners. You will focus on identifying new partner relationships and ensuring effective stewardship of key relationships.
You will work closely with the Communications team to ensure PR and media objectives relating to all aspects of corporate fundraising are met. In this role you will also focus on leading targeted business approaches such as identifying prospects, managing pipelines, developing tailored approaches, propositions, writing proposals and pitching to new supporters.
12 Months Maternity Cover
Hours: 35hrs p/w
Location: Farringdon , London
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
- manage a portfolio of corporate partnerships, delivering first class stewardship to increase engagement, value and longevity of support
- creating comprehensive partnership delivery plans including fundraising calendars, communications plans, KPIs and reporting schedules and partnership key messaging
- steward relationships with key decision-makers within our corporate partners, liaising with Directors, CSR Managers and executives
- work with Head of Corporate Partnerships to agree and deliver team strategy and income targets, working to wider team target as well as own personal target
- deliver strategic engagement opportunities for corporate partners, working closely with the schools team to do so
- build relationships internally with our CEO, Trustees, our President and key supporters with influence to make the most of their networks
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record managing corporate partnerships, or relevant experience/ transferable skills
- Previous experience in Delivering financial outcomes to target and deadline
- Proven creativity in developing ideas to support fundraising/marketing/sales initiatives.
- strong ability of effectively stewarding donor relationships
- good experience with Managing senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- ability to manage complex projects to set timelines and working within a busy environment.
Please note: This role is normally based in our head office, 5 days a week when social distancing restrictions are no longer in place.
Interview Date: Wednesday 09th December 2020 ZOOM Video Interview
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work - but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
To APPLY please visit our webiste. To view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification please also visit our website for further details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.