About The Role
Hours: 35hrs p/w
Days: Monday - Friday with remote working option
Location: 175 St John Street Farringdon, London, EC1V 4L
Place2Be are recruiting an IT Infrastructure Officer to join their wonderful IT Team.
In your new role as our new IT Infrastructure Officer, you'll provide “hands on” 3rd line support to the IT team for Place2Be office 365/azure laptops and mobile phone environment.
You'll be the “go to” person to provide Infrastructure support and configuration for applications and systems provided by Place2Be.
As the successful post-holder you will support the IT operations manager in managing and securing the digital certificate and domain registrations used by Place2Be.
If this is a specific area of interest, please ensure you submit an application making sure you address all the essential criteria set out within the person specification on the JD.
What will I be responsible for, you will:
- deploy changes, updates patches, new applications to the Place2Be IT Infrastructure
- produce regular reports and dashboards on the overalls state of Place2Be office365/Azure Laptop and mobile phone estate
- provide 3rd line support to the office365/Azure/Intune environment.
- ensure connections between systems and devices is secure using HTTPS and VPN’s
- oversee, develop and maintain the Cloud Threat Protections Management System (MicroSoft ATP) through configuration and implementation of conditional access policies
Diversity and Inclusion
Place2Be is committed to equal opportunities and anti-discrimination practices and we positively encourage applications from all sections of the community. We are particularly interested in attracting applications from Black, Asian, and Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
Additionally, for our clinical roles we are particularly keen in attracting male candidates to reflect the diversity of the partner schools and communities we work in.
All successful applicants to clinical roles will be asked to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS/PVG.
The successful candidate will have
- a Computer Science degree (or equivalent experience and knowledge)
- MS Certification in Office 365/Azure
- previous experience with Enterprise Administration of Office 365/Azure Active Directory/Intune
- high standard of general IT/office systems skills and knowledge, particularly Microsoft Office applications (including in depth experience of Excel, Outlook and Word, Visio)
- experience setting up secure networks using VPN’s HTTPs, Digital Certificates, firewall and Wireless Access Points
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with people at different levels
- previous management and configuration of critical internet system components, DNS, Dig Cert, API string
Interview dates: Thursday 04th November 2021 ZOOM Video Interview
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work – but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
To apply or to view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification, please visit our website for further details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.