About The Role
Hours: 35hrs p/w
Days: Monday - Friday
Location: London and West (Wiltshire, Hampshire, Somerset)
We are looking for an exceptional person to join our London and West Team as Area Manager for our new area West Counties. This position has been created to support our ambitious growth plans to expand Place2Be services. As Area Manager for West Counties you will be responsible for a team of School Based staff who deliver one to one interventions across primary and secondary schools . In addition you will also be responsible for growth, working with stakeholders across the education , health and social care sectors to promote and embed Place2Be`s children’s mental health and wellbeing services in schools.
Collaboration and Partnership work are at the heart of this role. You will ensure that the aspect of this delivery is part of a multi-agency approach with statutory and other voluntary sectors to create multiple pathways to ease access for young people and families to support their wellbeing.
West Counties consist of Slough and Wiltshire however we are looking to promote services to other areas such as Hampshire, Somerset and Devon so are looking for someone who has the drive, skills and experience to be able to deliver a complex growth and business development plan.
You will bring passion and strong organisational skills to the team during this exciting period of opportunity and growth for the organisation.
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
- ensure high quality clinical practice and delivery of a full and effective service in all Place2Be schools providing Safeguarding and Child Protection training for staff and volunteers
- establish and maintain positive and active relationships with head teachers and governing bodies in partner schools
- establish and maintain positive and active relationship with key stakeholders, commissioners, funders and multi-agency networks
- actively promote Place2be services in line with the organisations growth strategy
- undertake regular line management responsibilities of team members, reviewing on an ongoing basis delivery components in line with agreed outputs and KPIs
- analyse and use service data from your team and schools to inform and improve your team’s performance
- support people development; nurture skills and talent across your team to enable people to grow and develop
The successful candidate will have:
- experience of managing medium/large teams which may be multidisciplinary in nature to deliver locality/service objectives
- knowledge of relevant national policies, best practices, quality frameworks and local approaches to implementation within the specific area of mental health support for children and young people
- experience managing and leading health / social care / education services in either the statutory or voluntary sector
- the ability to influence people at all levels, in a clear, persuasive and tactful way
- strong multi-tasking skills, be flexible and show an ability to manage conflicting priorities
Interview Dates: Friday 22nd October 2021 ZOOM Video Interview
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work - but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
To apply or to view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification, please visit our website for further details.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.