Place2Be is the leading children's mental health charity providing in-school support and expert professional development to improve the emotional wellbeing of children and young people, families, teachers and school staff. Place2Be provides mental health support and training for over 600 primary and secondary schools, reaching a total school population of over 350,000 pupils.
Our teams provide a range of services in our partner schools to build resilience early in life through counselling, creative work and play and support a child’s ability to engage in school life. Our work, focused on early intervention, is part of the 'comprehensive CAMHS system’.
MAT Cover - 12 Months FTC
Hours: 35hrs p/w
Days: Monday- Friday
We are looking for a talented, experienced recruiter, with experience of high volume volunteer recruitment to join our team. You will be responsible for the recruitment administration and clearance checks for Counsellors on Placement in a designated region/area. You will be the first point of contact for prospective applicants contacting Place2Be to join us on a one year clinical placement.
You will work closely with regional area managers to ensure we have sufficient numbers of Counsellors on Placement, ensuring we have a strong regional pipeline to meet requirements and place adequate numbers of trainee counsellors promptly within schools. You will bring enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, a good team spirit and a genuine interest to make a difference at Place2Be.
What will I be responsible for in my new role?
- manage all recruitment administration to ensure that all applicants receive a professional, high quality service and have a positive recruitment experience
- arrange and coordinate interviews, ensuring candidates and the panel have all information they require. Meet and greet candidates for interviews taking place
- collate and shortlist applications for designated regions within an agreed time scale
- providing regular support on the ATS project alongside the Head of Talent and Resourcing
- promote Place2Be’s placements by participating in engagement events, e.g. college visits, presentations to Place2Be students
- ensure all applicants are informed of the outcome of their interview within the agreed time scale
- work with Area Managers to ensure Counsellors on Placement are placed in schools promptly
- work with the Learning and Development team to ensure the number of training workshops meets the demand
The successful candidate will have:
- experince of high volume recruitment campaigns
- experience of using an ATS for recruitment - EPLOY an advantage
- experince of clinical recruitment and attracting clinical applicants
- experience of supporting on recruitment projects
- excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office to produce reports and analysis
- highly organised, can prioritise workload and manage conflicting deadlines
- experience of working in a fast paced results driven environment
Interview Date: Tuesday 03rd November 2020 ZOOM Video Interview
In return we offer you a range of fantastic benefits including:
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement
- Robust Learning and Development Programme
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance, 4x Annual Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mobile Phone Discounts (EE Network)
- Cycle purchase and season ticket loan schemes
- Extended Maternity/Paternity Pay
If you share our core values of perseverance, integrity, compassion and creativity and have the counselling skills and patience to support some of the UK’s most vulnerable young people and families, we would love you to join us. It’s sensitive and demanding work - but hugely rewarding and fulfilling - you will be helping to give young people a brighter future.
To APPLY please visit our website. Please also view/download the full Job Description and Person Specification on our website for further details.
Please note the Internal name for this role is Counsellor on Placement Coordinator.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.