As Head of Corporate Fundraising, you will develop and implement ‘transformational’ partnerships working closely with the Director of Development to implement and evolve our ambitious transformational partnerships strategy.
This will include: Working closely with the Corporate Partnerships Manager to achieve growth and engagement across our current network of partners. Working independently and collaboratively with the Director of Development and the Impact team to proactively generate and convert private sector prospects for transformational 6 figure partnerships. Supporting our ambition to position Habitat for Humanity GB as a partner of choice for the UK private sector by working to increase the profile of our partnerships through a Thought Leadership lens.
Working with the Director of Development, you will be responsible for the oversight and delivery of the current new business strategy and line-management of the Corporate Partnerships Manager. You will also have the space to be creative and work with some of the best global brands to make a real impact. With a strong background in corporate partnerships and a passion for the charity sector and international humanitarian work, you will lead on complex and high value new business opportunities and support other members of the team to progress potential prospects.
Corporate Partnerships Management
• Oversight, growth and renewal strategy implementation of existing corporate partnerships
• Learning and Development led line management of Corporate Partnerships Manager
• Working with Corporate Partnerships Manager to double income from employee fundraising activities
• Building strong relationships with key contacts and increasing the number of relationships within each organisation/partner
• Working with Impact team to ensure high quality donor reporting and securing engaging stories for employee engagement and to share with our wider Habitat GB audience
• Working with Digital and Content Manager, and Corporate Partnerships Manager on highly engaging new fundraising activities targeted at employees of corporate partners.
• Maintaining key communications and discussions across fundraising databases
• Development and Implementation of a pipeline of new business partners with a value of £300k by the end of year one
• Working on in depth research to support understanding of new potential corporate partners for personal pipeline and the pipeline of the Director of Development
• Meeting (both alongside Director of Development and independently) with new prospective donors
• Working closely with the impact team on the delivery of tailored and synergetic proposals for personal pipeline and the pipeline of the Director of Development
• Negotiating new partnerships and their benefits, including managing contracts, finance, and creating clear partnership plans
Person Specification to include:
• Proven experience of winning 6 figure strategic corporate partnerships
• Proven experience of managing multiple corporate partnerships, or single 6 figure flagship corporate partnership
• Experience of stewarding a new corporate partnership from cold approach to partnership
• Experience of delivering pitches and presentations to donors, and in the development of engaging proposals and concept notes
• Experienced at working with a diverse range of stakeholders and able to win their confidence and trust
• Experience of delivering employee engagement activities such as mass fundraising and volunteering through corporate partnerships
• Experience of working with Raisers Edge fundraising database (desirable)
This role is home based with internal and donor meetings in London, Slough and the wider UK around 2 to 3 times per month.
To see a copy of the full recruitment pack please apply.