Acorns Children’s Hospice Trust has a vision where every baby, child and young person living in the region who is life limited or life threatened and their families will receive the specialist care and support they need, join the team and help make that happen.
Acorns is looking to recruit a Partnership Fundraising Officer whose key responsibilities will be to:
- Ask new and existing donors for gifts, both new gifts and forward pledges.
- Develop relationships with grant making Trusts, Foundations and major gift individuals.
The successful candidate will have:
- The ability to write compelling funding applications and cases for support
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector
- Experience of putting together funding bids.
Last year, Acorns was able to support 787 children and 1,223 families, you can play a key role in helping them to reach even more.
Acorns interviews: 12th July 2019