This is a fixed term opportunity for an enthusiastic TRUST FUNDRAISING OFFICER to join Oxford Hospitals Charity and make a real difference for patients of the John Radcliffe, Churchill and Nuffield Orthopaedic Hospitals in Oxford and the Horton General in Banbury.
The role will be remote based intially due to Covid restrictions, and will then become part homebased/office based.
- Researching Trusts and Foundations to identify opportunities to secure grants
- Ensuring excellent and efficient stewardship for all organisations and Trustees within your portfolio
- Supporting with the delivery of events and donor visits in order to bring in and develop relationships with existing and prospective Trustees/donor organisations
- Ensuring all fundraising activities are in line with the mission, vision and values of Oxford Hospitals Charity, and are compliant with all relevant legislation and guidance
- Experience of fundraising (essential); experience of trust and grant fundraising (highly desirable)
- An understanding of and commitment to excellent stewardship and donor care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to engage and influence people
- Driven to support a growing charity