Our client is a charity working in Learning & Skills providing educational opportunities for individuals, employers and community groups across the East Midlands.
This role is ideal for candidates with 3 - 5 years Senior Leadership & Management experience with a working knowledge of the sector and funding rules.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, this role supports the Chief Executive in the delivery of the strategic aims through the delivery and day to day management of operations for the charity, its members and the communities it serves. The role will ensure the successful delivery of all contracts and services to meet performance and quality targets and identified local needs.
What are the key duties and responsibilities?
- Contributes to the strategic plans, policies, and direction of the charity, ensuring strong processes are in place for the management and reporting of data and resources, achieving value for money and monitoring of quality outcomes to support long term performance and growth.
- Responsible for setting the vision and leading Operational plans, developing priorities for the organisation, and delivering through others. Provides support, leads, and motivates staff, to ensure the effective day to day running of the charity providing appropriate systems using internal and external resources as appropriate.
- Develops and embeds a learning culture which is customer focused, innovates and increases internal capabilities. Through continuous improvement and measurement to ensure high quality outcomes across the organisation, effectively managing skills gaps and improve internal knowledge for long term sustainability to meet both the needs of the charity and staff.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative partnerships, delivering specialist sector support and guidance, through effective governance processes that provide the necessary assurance to key stakeholders, auditors and the Board.
What key skills do you need?
- Qualified to Degree level or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate relevant experience of operating within the Learning and Skills arena.
- 3 - 5 years Senior Leadership & Management experience.
Acts as the expert, providing advice and guidance to influence strategic and operational decisions across multiple functions with an understanding of the national context and socio, political landscape. Ensuring the charity can predict future demands and build a sustainable model to protect its member and community services.
What are the benefits?
· A competitive salary £40,000 - £45,000
· Flexible & Hybrid working
· 28 days holiday including bank holidays
Please apply with full CV and covering letter
Job Type: Full-time
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.