LOCATION: Home and London Office (EC4R)
Can you intuitively understand systems and how each piece fits together? Are you interested in complex problem-solving, pay close attention to details and are an excel expert? Others might have been impressed with how quickly you’ve learned databases and procedures previously. If you’re interested in variety, problem-solving, and growing your skills, then Premier’s data team is a fantastic team to join!
As a Database Officer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Exporting and assembling direct marketing data files
- Producing complex queries and data files for other departments and stakeholders
- Maintaining and enhancing existing data and communication journeys
- Executing regular database cleansing and hygiene tasks
- Providing technical support and solutions for campaign launches and updates
- Transferring data between Acquisition, Fundraising, Telemarketing and Email databases
Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or an equivalent fundraising database
- Advanced skills in Excel required (Vlookup, Pivot tables, Formulas)
- Prior use of data import tool Importomatic desirable
- Experience with Zapier preferred
The roles and responsibilities of this team are growing quickly, and we are looking for the ideal candidate to start as soon as possible.
Due to the number of applications we receive, we cannot reply to unsuccessful candidates, therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application please accept that on this occasion, your application has been unsuccessful.
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.