Premier is going through an exciting time of digital transformation, with digital marketing taking a lead role as it expands its services and products. With faith at the heart of everything we do, we seek to provide spiritual resources, ministry and hope to everyone who needs it, and continually looks for ways to raise brand awareness to grow our audiences. At the same time, we are also actively using digital channels to grow income both in the fundraising and e-commerce sphere.
The role of Digital Marketing Manager is widely varied, calling upon a broad range of digital skills. No day is ever the same, and the fast paced energy of working in media is still at the core of the team spirit.
The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing, and is responsible for managing and developing the Digital Marketing Executives and Digital Marketing Assistant who all work closely with the wider Marketing team. In addition, the DMM will need to build strong relationships with the Fundraising, Commercial, Radio and Magazine teams as well as recruiting and overseeing freelancers supporting specific projects.
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop creative digital marketing strategies across all digital channels including email, search and social for Premier’s brands, projects and events, supporting brand awareness, audience growth, e-commerce, lead generation, subscription sales and registrations
- Create, implement and manage all digital marketing campaigns and assets to effectively support Premier’s marketing activities, promotions and campaigns.
- Create a centre of knowledge and expertise in the area of digital marketing and support the organisation’s requirements for digital expertise.
- Monitor, report and analyse campaigns measured against specific KPI's using the relevant tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Monitor and optimise user experience and customer journeys
- Design marketing automation programmes for email and SMS channels
- Responsible for planning and controlling the budget for all digital marketing initiatives
- Manage development of microsites for projects, campaigns and events
- Devise and implement processes and workflows to ensure flow of data to other systems and departments
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels within and outside the organisation
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Support Premier live events as part of the marketing team and provide online services
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to a degree level in Marketing and Communications
- Proven working experience in digital marketing for minimum 4 years
- Experience leading and managing search, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Experience in creating and optimising landing pages and user journeys
- Experience with e-commerce platforms (eg Shopify, Woocommerce)
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles
- Email marketing and automation technology
- Paid social media advertising
- Paid search marketing
- Web analytics
- Project Management
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- A demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of cross functional team
- An ability to build relationships with individuals
- A confident, ambitious self-starter
- Creative and innovative thinker
- The post holder will work in a Christian environment, therefore it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims