The role Impact and Insights Manager
- Lead the development, implementation and continue improvement of the PLCF data strategy, ensuring effective systems and processes are in place that enable robust outcomes and impact measurement.
- Responsible for all research into best practices, community issues and trends that will inform PLCF priorities as well as quality standards within programmes and procedures.
- Ensure quality standards and outcome frameworks used across CCOs are clear, effective, consistent and up to date to ensure excellent engagement with beneficiaries and that stated positive outcomes are achieved.
- Lead ongoing analysis of performance data (qualitative and quantitative) received from CCOs and delivery partners to generate insight and inform delivery methods and priority areas.
- Chair the PLCF Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisory Board and engage partners to support data analysis, insight generation and evaluation.
- Develop regular reports and share findings across the team, with CCOs, the Premier League and other funders to inform policy, practice and funding decisions, as well as to shape external communications and PR.
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Governance Executive to plan, deploy and review on-site visits of CCO activities to collect programme feedback, success stories, best practices and impact insights. This will include coordinating consultation with staff and beneficiaries.
- Responsibility for management and effective use of data capture and reporting systems, including day-to-day liaison with system providers and, where appropriate, system users.
- Support PLCF Programme Managers and Executives to design, develop and evaluate impactful programmes in thematic areas such as sport, social cohesion, health and education.
- Assist PLCF Programme Managers and Executives in driving a culture of continuous improvement through identification of appropriate training and development opportunities and the embedding of reflective practice and learning approaches across the CCO network.
- Work with the Premier League Community and Communications teams on the development and implementation of a collaboration strategy with CCOs and relevant partners, where success stories, lessons learnt, and good practices can be shared.
- Ensure the PLCF is well linked to other initiatives and organisations working in the same fields through participating in a range of relevant external groups and networks. Keep up to date with current debates within the sports, voluntary, research and insight sectors.
- Liaise with other relevant departments of the Premier League including the Business Intelligence team to ensure the development of efficient complementary systems and high standards of analysis.
- Where appropriate, carry out other duties as may reasonably be required, giving support to other members of the team at busy times.
Requirements for the role
- Excellent knowledge and significant experience of monitoring and evaluation, measuring outcomes and impact both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Data analysis and insight development, with the ability to ensure accuracy of data, ask intelligent data questions and identify trends.
- Stakeholder management; understanding and influencing a complex network of partners with differing views and needs.
- Excellent analytical skills, with a diligent eye for detail.
- Ability to communicate well to a range of audiences, and using different mediums, with English oral and written skills to an excellent standard.
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage a complex network of stakeholders.
- Team player with excellent planning and organisational ability.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, make sound judgement calls and solve problems.
- High level of computer proficiency, particularly with MS Office packages and monitoring and evaluation systems and databases
- Ability to effectively implement relevant safeguarding practices
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Willingness to travel within England and Wales
- Satisfactory enhanced DBS check
Nice-to-haves for the role
- Knowledge of how Club Community Organisations operate as charitable businesses
- Experience of working in the charity and / or sports sector
- Knowledge of grant-making processes.
- Football and sport knowledge / interest
More about Premier League Charitable Funds
Refreshed on: 05 December 2021
Closed date: 15 December 2021
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.