Contract Type: Maternity Cover for 10 months
Start Date: November 2020
You will work primarily from home for the foreseeable future but this role is based in London.
Prince’s Trust International draws on the programme portfolio developed by The Prince’s Trust in the UK and is currently running pilot and rollout projects to test and grow our models & develop new ones, including greater digitized solutions, across a variety of countries, working with governments and NGOs, as well as corporate partners.
In Asia, Prince’s Trust International has been working in Malaysia, India and Pakistan for one, two and four years respectively. Supporting young people to learn, work and thrive, we have been working in partnerships with local NGOs and social enterprise bodies engaging nearly 2,000 young people in 2019.
This role is central to the growth of delivery in the region and will be responsible for managing existing and potentially new partnerships as well as supporting a thriving team. We believe in building a diverse and inclusive organisation that is representative of, and responsive to the needs of the communities we work with. You will have a keen understanding of cultural issues in the region and be a champion of promoting diversity and inclusion.
We seek to work to the highest quality standards and to ensure the health and safety of all the young people we work with as well as the well-being of our colleagues and partners.
If you share our values and our ambition; if you have the energy and determination; and if you have the proven leadership skills to make a significant impact in countries across the world, then we will welcome your application for this post.
For more information, please go to the job description.
Perks for working at Prince's Trust International:
- Great holiday package! 30 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays. Office closure the days between Christmas and New Year
- Fantastic Family leave! Receive 13 weeks full pay and 13 weeks half pay for maternity and adoption leave. Receive 8 weeks full pay for paternity leave.
- Flexible working! Where operationally possible, you can work hours to fit in with, school hours or care arrangements for example and you can also work from home.
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Benefits platform! Everything from health and financial wellbeing support to discounts on your favourite restaurants, shops and cinemas
- PTI will contribute 5% of your salary to the Trust Pension Scheme
- Generous life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
The Prince's Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As part of this commitment, we undertake basic disclosure checks in accordance with the Codes of Practice for all roles within the Trust, and for our roles working directly with young people, at an enhanced level. Having a criminal record will not automatically exclude applicants.
We are committed to equality and believe in building a diverse organisation that is representative of and responsive to the needs of our young people and stakeholders.
A NOTE FOR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
We prefer to hire people directly, but we do have a preferred supplier list for when we need a helping hand. We'll be in touch directly if we need you!
Req ID: 434
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.