We are looking for a Relationship Manager to join our Collective Funds team in order to help manage various diverse and exciting accounts within Prism the Gift Fund. The successful candidate will be a fast learner with strong attention to detail, numeracy and administration skills, and the ability to successfully build and maintain relationships with clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience within a dynamic and constantly evolving charity.
Prism the Gift Fund (Prism) increases giving to charity by offering a personal service to those donating large sums of money. We are a registered charity working with high net worth individuals, foundations and groups of donors to administer their charitable giving. Our growing team is a talented team of exceptional colleagues who are professional, dynamic and hard working and we are proud to have been selected as one of the Best Charities to Work For in 2020 by the Best Companies Group!
•Managing key collective fund clients for Prism the Gift Fund
•Administering clients’ finances, including but not limited to managing book-keeping, reconciliation, cashflow, banking, making payments, and providing donation summaries and statements.
•Day to day client liaison and management
•Ensuring prompt, clear, and compelling communications with clients
•Conducting due diligence to ensure all clients’ activities abide by the UK charitable law and the Charity Commission’s regulations
•Assisting in development of effective strategies to steward collective fund clients
•Vetting and recording of new payees, contractors and grant recipients
•Monitoring and recording donations into clients’ funds
•Working closely with the processing and compliance team to ensure a high level of service delivery
•Working with the rest of the team to develop and monitor processes and systems that will nurture effective client relationships
•Working with the rest of the team to help grow our collective fund client base
•Monitoring and assessing project reports from grantees and clients
•Maintaining relationships with important associates
•Dealing with any other third party service providers as and when is necessary
This is a fantastic opportunity for a detail-oriented person who has strong inter-personal and excellent administrative skills. We are looking for someone talented and engaging, with a positive attitude to work who can integrate quickly within the rest of the team and work closely with them in order to ensure that we are delivering the most efficient and high-quality service to our clients. You will be highly organised, conscientious and process driven, with the ability to work well within a changing regulatory framework to ensure client compliance with charitable law. This is a role for someone with strong numeracy and administrative skills who is passionate about gaining a thorough understanding of the charitable sector and making a difference.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to communicate effectively at all levels and with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Comfortable working with confidential or sensitive data with knowledge of how to communicate and store information safely
- Focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Extremely organised with the ability to work under pressure, use initiative and manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Previous administrative experience and comfortable handling administration for a number of diverse accounts
- Team player with the ability to work well with the rest of the team in order to develop, implement, and monitor effective processes for collective fund clients
- Excellent computer skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office and other software tools for managing a variety of internal processes
- Knowledge and understanding of the Charity Sector desirable
- Previous experience of Sage accounting system desirable but not essential
Please provide evidence of your ability to match the criteria outlined in the role competencies and ensure your letter includes details of your latest salary and notice period.
*We're currently operating a 100% remote working arrangement and will provide the successful candidate with what they need to work from home successfully. We hope that we'll be able to work out of our office in the near future*
The client requests no contact from agencies or media sales.