Assistant Financial Accountant - £30,000 pa or £18 ph
A charity based near Victoria are seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant for 12 weeks.
- Be responsible for a key financial ledger e.g. Purchase/Sales/Cash etc.) and provide first line support to the rest of the charity in managing that ledger
- Support the financial accounting manager in delivering the month end close-down process
- Produce monthly reconciliations to support the Financial Accounting Manager facilitate the overall charity balance sheet reconciliations
- Understand and support the other assistant financial accountants with their areas of responsibility to provide continuity of service to the organisation
- Provide support to budget managers on transnational accounting activities and queries
- Improve financial processes by striving to innovate wherever possible utilising digital technologies and other techniques to drive efficiencies
To be considered for the role, you will have relevant experience in an Assistant Financial Accountant role working for a charity
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .