Finance Business Partner: £325 - £350 per day (Umbrella), London | Remote
For a global education company, we are recruiting a Finance Business Partner on an interim basis. Reporting to the Head of Business Partnering, this role will deliver a high-quality finance service to decision makers across the UK and European / EMEA Regions. This will involve management and project accounting, performance monitoring (financial and non-financial), budgeting and forecasting, providing insightful analysis and recommendations, business cases and tenders. Based in London, this role can be worked from home and will be for up to 4 - 6 months.
- Key player in growth plans by supplying the business with expert financial and management accounting services
- Build relationships with Directors, budget holders and Departmental Heads
- Provide direction and robust challenge to non-finance staff
- Oversee general financial management and ensure the maintenance of accurate financial records, reconciliations and processing of journals
- Production of monthly management reporting packs, commentary and analysis of performance and trends
- Provision of regular insightful analysis for decision making including project and product performance reporting
- Work with stakeholders to complete financial forecasting, annual budgeting, business cases and tenders
- Implementation of new processes, systems and reporting techniques
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified
- Advanced MS Excel skills and working knowledge of Sun Systems (ideally)
- Strong experience in a finance business partnering role
- Experience of working in a mutli-cultural and mutli-site organisation
- Experience of applying commercial principles to their analysis and recommendations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.