Director, Group Financial Control: London, Circa. £100,000 + Benefits (12-month FTC)
We're recruiting an Interim Director of Group Financial Control to lead on all aspects of financial accounting, statutory reporting, policy and treasury for a £1.5Bn global organisation across 120 countries. The Director of Group Financial Control will support the CFO in leadership and management of Group financial activities, with responsibility for corporate statutory financial reporting, financial accounts, processes and systems. This role will manage a Central Finance Team in the UK and will lead the Global Financial Accounting Network made-up of 7 Regional FCs, Compliance staff and the Head Finance Delivery at the Shared Service Centre in India.
- Leadership on a day-to-day basis of the large team of Finance staff globally
- Work with the Director of Corporate Finance to ensure robust framework is in place to support reporting and improve SAP quality and accuracy
- Lead and deliver the year-end reporting processes in accordance to UK GAAP and Charities SORP
- Coordinate the process of preparation and audit of statutory accounts for all global entities
- Oversee Global Treasury operations, liquidity, foreign exchange risk and Global Banking activities
- Oversee the financial aspects of establishing new subsidiaries, branches and other legal entities globally.
- Own finance and business processes globally. Manage relationships between UK, Regions, Counties and Shared Services Centre, ensuring SAP processes are efficient
- Develop and monitor compliance, risk and development of KPIs
- Lead contributor to the development of finance function change strategies
- Develop and lead a fit for purpose UK Finance Team aligned to structure in the Shared Service Centre, Regions and Countries
- CCAB qualified accountant with substantial financial leadership experience on a global scale
- Strong statutory reporting both locally and in Group
- UK GAAP, SORP experience
- Group Consolidations; Financial Control and Compliance
- SAP optimisation
- Shared Services Operations
- Experience of working in international, global organisations
- Managing and developing teams in the UK and Globally through change
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .