Donor Finance Business Partner: £44,000 - £45,000 + Benefits: London
For an international NGO, we are recruiting a Senior International Grant Accountant to work on a complex international aid project funded by the UK FCDO. The Senior Grant Accountant will lead the financial reporting for the consortium and will be a key part in the management team, reporting to the Head of Finance. This role will lead on budgeting, reporting, compliance, and financial management coordination with 3 international partners.
- Budgeting, planning and financial reporting
- Leading on financial reporting, re-forecasting, and Donor reporting
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Business-partner with the grant budget holder around issues such as expenditure
- Enhance programme delivery and donor budgets to maximise donor funds
- Manage financial relationship with new and existing Grant Partners including due diligence, reporting procedures, variance analysis, expenditure and grant remittances, grant audits
- Monitor grant cash-flow
- Ongoing development of the Access Dimensions system across regional and international offices
- Significant experience in restricted grant reporting within an international NGO
- Business-partnering experience in complex multi-location environments
- Experience in producing grant budgets in compliance with donor requirements
- Experience of working with overseas partners and offices
- Experience of DFID / FCDO, EC and US Donors
- Experience of IATI (International Aid Transparency Initiative)
- Access Dimensions, Crystal Reports, and another UN Language (Arabic, French, Portuguese, Russian or Spanish) would be nice to have!
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.