International Finance Business Partner 12 Month FTC, London £48,000 - £52,000
For an international NGO based in London, we are recruiting an International Finance Business Partner for a 12-month contract. This international accounting role will report to the Business Partner Manager and will work closely with Conservation Programmes in London and overseas. The International Finance Business Partner will develop and implement accounting systems and procedures and budgeting that is fit for purpose. The role will understand financial performance and compliance, identify risks, and build financial capacity with in-country teams.
- Develop a Grant Management Reporting Tool for all Donor Funded Grants
- Work with International Finance Business Partner Manager to project manage the year-end process for all country programmes and regions and consolidation model
- Develop financial strategy, policies, and procedures
- Develop processes to ensure information is received from international programmes for consolidation into the management reporting
- Map out how financial management is resourced and develop operating structure that is fit for purpose
- Provide regular reporting and updates to SMT ensuring oversight across international operations
- Provide expert Grant financial management to support externally funded Conservation Programmes - supporting DFID / FCDO, EU and various UN and US Government agencies
- Support during all internal and external audit work
- Contribute to an increase in financial management capacity of Conservation Programmes
- Develop budgets that align with multi-year plans and Country strategies
- Support Programme Managers with preparation and review of budgets for new Grant applications
- Identify and mitigate financial risks, working with SMT
- Support Conservation Operations and Programmes senior leadership teams as well as Country leaders to develop plans for rolling our accounting systems and policies
- Work with Conservation Programmes to monitor compliance and financial controls
What will you bring to this role?
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA or CIPFA qualified or finalist level with proven experience of working with overseas finance teams in an International NGO
- Proven experience of financial management and financial reporting in relation to Grant funded work
- Planning, budgeting, and forecasting experience
- Business partnering expertise, especially overseas in a development NGO
- Experience of UK Government, EU, UN and DFID/ FCDO
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.