Finance Process Analyst | Interim 6 months + | £350 (Umbrella) per day
For a complex, global organisation, we're recruiting a Finance Process Analyst to provide support within the Finance Transformation team and drive the end-to-end reviews across global finance processes R2R, P2P, O2C, Master Data, Planning, and Management Reporting. This role will assist the design of the Finance Target Operating Model (TOM) and will work on scoping activities, then the preparation and execution of the design workshops.
- Establish standardised delivery project management framework and process end-to-end from pipeline through to post-contract evaluation
- Establish and put in place governance for process ownership before and after transition to BAU
- Document current processes, identify business requirements, complete review and analysis and support the development of future improved end-to-end global standardised finance processes
- Analysis of what RACI element is applicable and what KPIs are required for each process
- Prepare and maintain plans for each deliverable and identify cross-workstream dependencies
- Complete all documentation of the "to be" process and manage the transition of the "to be" process to BAU.
- Support all stakeholders in the development of the "to be" design and the change control governance process
- Deliver workstream deliverables including training and documentation for end users
- SAP system experience
- Experience of finance process improvement, process mapping, developing RACI charts and KPIs as well as controls and risks
- Experience working in international and multi-cultural companies
- Experience of MS Project, SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Visio
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.