Finance Systems Analyst | £40,800 | 7 months FTC. London | Remote
For a renowned international charity, we are recruiting a Finance Systems Analyst to support the implementation and transition to a new MS Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F+O) solution. Working closely with the Project Team, this role will provide significant input into data migration and testing activities support the permanent Finance team. The Finance Systems Analyst will be part of a delivery team working through an implementation life-cycle collaborating with subject matter experts, analysts, and system owners to gather and prioritise requirements for the initial launch of Dynamics and for the first few month's post go-live.
- Requirements gathering including using tools to manage requirements and traceability, producing high-quality analysis deliverables, and managing user expectations
- Data and Testing
- Support the delivery of the Data Migration and UAT Strategies and Cutover Plan
- Work with stakeholders across the business to define data and mappings
- Audit data to ensure integrity and quality
- Perform data reconciliations to identify and resolve anomalies and data cleansing and data conversion activities
- Look at process improvements and assist stakeholders with prioritising changes
- Act as the key interface between users and developers during testing
- Identify test scenarios and create UAT cases, documenting results.
- Requirements gathering, GAP / FIT analysis
- Testing and Support
- Training and Client relationship building
- Experience running training and leading workshops of non-technical users
- Producing documentation, user guides and on-demand training materials
- Ideally Experience of Microsoft Dynamics
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.