Financial Accountant: Permanent, £38,000 - £42,000 | London
For a global charity, we are recruiting a Financial Accountant on a permanent basis to report to the Head of Financial Reporting and take a lead on the preparation of Group statutory accounts. The Financial Accountant will lead on monthly group consolidation adjustments, and the global audit. This role will also lead the global inter-company accounts and group balance sheets and will ideally suit someone straight from practice at either finalist or newly-qualified level.
- Prepare and process monthly journals to consolidate group accounts and inter-company
- Support preparation of annual group statutory accounts and SORP adjustments
- Lead the global audit and act as the point of contact for country programme deliverables and support donor audits as required
- Oversee global inter-company accounts in the Group
- Oversee group balance sheets and assist in their continued improvement by assisting country programme balances and supporting tools and reports
- Support the management of the global finance data structure for reporting and the improvement of policies and procedures
- ACA, ACCA CIMA finalist, part-qualified or fully qualified
- Audit experience in practice or industry
- Financial and management reporting experience
- Ideally SunSystems, InforBI and InforQ&A experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Track record in continuous improvement delivery
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.