FP&A Analyst: up to £43,900 (12 months FTC) London
For a large University, we are recruiting an FP&A Analyst for 12 months (FTC) although this may move to a permanent position. They FP&A Analyst will report to the FP&A Manager with will support with the production of consolidated management accounts, quarterly re-forecast, budget planning and cyclical forecasting. The FP&A Analyst will also take on analysis projects including student numbers, revenue analysis, and cost allocation using advanced Excel skills.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in terms of updates, analytic reporting, and first-draft of papers
- Forecasting for revenue and income, in year and in future years
- Work with the Planning and Statistics Team to model revenue including scenario modelling
- Analysis of high volumes of data and delivery of key insights
- Reconciliation of complex data-sets and construction of scenario-based forecasts
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to systems and processes
- Analysing large data volumes in conjunction with the Planning Team
- Maintaining and updating budget and forecast spreadsheets, coordinating collection of data across the Finance team
- Reconciling budget and forecast spreadsheets, evidence, and workings file
- Preparing summary and presentation data for Board
- Part-Qualified / Finalist level Accountant with proven experience of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience of preparing consolidated / monthly management accounts
- Experience of budgeting, forecasting, and modelling revenue data
- A proactive mindset is essential as is the ability to seek information and problem solve
- Experience of report writing and analysis of complex data in MS Excel
- Financial Modelling and the understanding of source data and data models is essential
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.