Global Internal Auditor £50,000 - £55,000 + Benefits. London | UK | Remote
For a global NGO, we are recruiting a Global Internal Auditor to support the Internal Audit Manager to deliver the annual audit plan and develop regional internal auditors. As well as helping to drive change management across the Internal Audit function, this role will plan and undertake fieldwork audits mainly in Africa and India but can be based remotely out of the UK. At this time, there are no plans for global travel, but the expectation is within 2- 3 years, to revert to a pattern of 50% travel to complete risk-based operational audits and deliver clear, concise, and timely reports.
- Support Global Internal Audit Manager to develop / deliver annual programme of work to provide assurance over risk, internal control, and governance processes of Global Operations
- Plan, organise and deliver assigned internal audits, scheduling work / estimating resources
- Perform risk-based, financial, and operational audits and review systems of internal controls to manage risks, Donor compliance, processes, and policies
- Assess performance of key financial and operational processes and provide opinion on internal control environment
- Perform root cause analysis and report on findings making recommendations on systems, internal controls and procedures being reviewed
- Provide advise and partner with country programmes / regional teams on improvements
- Contribute to the design of new processes and systems
- Undertake forensic investigations in line with the Anti-Fraud and Bribery Framework
- Partner with and support Regional Audits in the delivery of audits, supporting regional FD's
- Support a better internal audit and internal control practice and the implementation of the Group internal Audit methodology across the globe
- Support the group Internal Audit Manager and Director of Audit in driving the transformation of the group Internal Audit function
- CCAB qualified with strong internal audit experience from practice (Big 4 / Top 20) or industry
- Excellent experience of risk-based operational audits
- Proven experience of documenting key internal audit procedures i.e., walkthroughs, and control tests
- Ability to perform data analytics and other CAATs to complement audit procedures as well as root cause analysis
- Experience of performing internal audit assignments in developing countries
- Global NGO or multinational commercial company experience
- Experience of an international, donor-funded organisations
- Ability to travel overseas for up to 50% of the time
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.