Head of Donor Finance: up to £63,500 + Bonus and Benefits
On behalf of a renowned global healthcare organisation, we're recruiting a Head of Donor Finance to report to the Global Financial Controller and partner with the Donor, Programme Design and Development, Giving and Fundraising Teams and International Operations. The Head of Donor Finance is a key role which will lead a team to manage the fundraising and donor funded project life cycle. This role will also oversee the commercial cost proposal and bid process as well as the donor reporting, and donor audit process.
- Lead, motivate and manage the Donor Finance Team
- Act as key business partner to the Exec, Donor, Compliance, Programme Design, Fundraising and Global Operations teams
- Support full project life cycle to country programmes, regional teams, and donor teams
- Oversee cost proposal development process, bid commerciality, performance of new business development functions and new business KPIs and metrics
- Oversee the Donor reporting and accounting function including cashflow forecasts, project finance reports, deferred and accrued income balances and performance related pay
- Ensure all project donor audits across EU and USAID are compliant and that the year-ed analysis is robust and included in statutory accounts
- Work closely with the Group Financial Controller to improve processes, procedures, and support business growth
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with significant experience of managing restricted funds/ projects reporting and accounting teams.
- Significant experience with USAID, FCDO and EU
- Strong staff management experience
- Multi-currency reporting and accounting experience
- Ideally Sun and Vision experience
- SORP and NGO experience
- Commercial bids, pricing, and ROI experience
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.