Head of FP&A, Corporate Services - Circa. £70,000 + outstanding benefits
For a complex, global organisation, we're recruiting a Head of FP&A for the Corporate Services. This is a leadership role with responsibility for all strategic finance, FP&A and business partnering for the Corporate Services including HR, Finance, IT, Facilities, Procurement and GIS. Reporting to the FD and as Principle Finance Partner to Corporate Directors, this role will ensure compliance and that Finance objectives are aligned. This role is key in developing financial expertise across Corporate teams and will take a lead role in change programmes, transformation investment and analysing business cases, investment appraisals and benefits realisation across the Division. The Head of FP&A manages a team of 3.
- Lead finance business partnering across Corporate and Functional units (HR, IT, Finance, Procurement, GIS, Estates, Facilities)
- Provision and assurance of financial insights for all Corporate Services to aid decision making
- Delivery of Corporate Services multi-year and rolling financial planning processes
- Planning budgets, supporting programme-based planning and delivery of in-year targets
- Provide excellent standard of strategic business partnering and financial insight
- Build financial business partnering and FP&A capability within the team
- Strategically partner with Corporate Services, supporting formation of business strategies and initiatives
- Lead stakeholder engagement, building relationships with Corporate Leaders
- Challenge, influence and add value to decision making
- Advise on business decisions, projects and business cases via investment appraisals
- Implement improved approaches for global FP&A
- Monitor performance against budget, forecast and prior year, analysis of results
- KPI, metric and delivery analysis
- Coordinate Corporate Services multi-year and rolling financial planning processes
- Support leadership teams to drive short, medium and long-term profitability targets
- CCAB qualified with strong FP&A leadership in global non-profit or commercial organisations
- Strong commercial finance experience gained in a company undergoing change and growth
- Experience of the appraisal of investment projects and leadership of change programmes
- SAP and new product development; Remote team leadership experience
The deadline for CV applications is Friday 20th March with interviews from the 3rd of April.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .