Head of International HR - 6 month contract
£55,000 - £60,000
- Do you have experience within an international charity/NGO?
- Have you worked through significant change?
- Do you have a strong mix of strategic and operations?
If so, read on:
An international charity based in central London are seeking a Head of International HR on a 6 month FTC. Please note, there is a permanent role here which you would be welcome to apply for if you wish.
You will work within the International Directorate which works with nearly 200 countries around the globe.
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Safety, security and well being
- Learning and Development
- Business Partnering
To be considered for this role you will be educated to degree level (or eqv) with full membership of CIPD
You will also have humanitarian response operations and international aid and Senior HR Management in an internationally focused organisation
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .