HR Advisor - Change
London - with regular travel to Preston
Our Client is seeking a HR Advisor to support a new contract they are implementing.
You will need to get staff on board and supportive on changes to enable them to maintain current operation/levels and then step successfully into new contract and requirements
- You will be dealing with a complexity of changes: difference between centres/Preston, full time/part time staff, old/'new' contracts, wide ranging areas covered e.g. benefits, working hours
- You will work with management to achieve transparent and proactive communication to achieve buy in, initially by location then to individuals
- There are 10 sites with UK wide geography affected by contractual changes, c 110 employees
- There will be significant administration/HR work to: draft comms, draft contracts, issue correct individual contracts to all staff (which will vary), control return, update HR records/systems etc.
- As well as support and advice to the management team with any queries and concerns. Manage any unanticipated related risks and complexities within very tight timescales
This is initially a 3 month FTC qualified HR advisor to support specifically the operation until new contract mobilised and functional, starting ASAP
This person could be based in either Preston or London, but there will be regular travel between the two offices and the various centres to meet with people in their teams and individually.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .