Home based - location flexi
The UK HR Advisor plays a key role in providing a pro-active, professional and efficient HR service ensuring policies, procedures, legislation and best practice are adhered to.
The UK HR Advisor will support the ER Partner in the UK to provide specific support in relation to employee relations issues in particular absence, conduct and performance management. They will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to proactively identify areas where HR can add value.
In this generalist role, they will support HR initiatives and advise, guide and support colleagues and managers, providing high level people management support.
As this role primarily covers the organisations treatment centres, travel to all sites will be expected, as and when required.
About you -
- Strong ER experience and experience of managing your own caseload
- Good Microsoft package skills - MS Word, Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Skilled in the manipulation of HR database systems e.g. Sage, PeopleSoft, Oracle (MSI use Agresso)
- Able to learn quickly and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - comfortable networking with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Exemplary organisational skills - able to multitask and handle conflicting priorities
- Able to manage expectations of demanding stakeholders
- Proven experience of working to tight and changing deadlines
- Ability to work in a diverse and inclusive environment, respecting and collaborating with all individuals equally, and with a commitment to overcome bias and prejudice
- Experience in delivering excellent HR Advisory support to a high performing team
- Experience in advising line managers in Employee Relations cases
- Experience of co-ordinating complicated Employee Relation administration
- Good understanding of UK employment law
Full/part time: Full time
Contract type: Temporary maternity cover, likely end June 2023
Salary: Up to £35,000
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.