HR Business Partner (Senior Executive)
Plus bonus, excellent pension and a wide range of other benefits.
- Are you an experienced HR Business Partner who has worked with a Client group in large scale change and transformation?
- Do you have global experience with a large, complex organisation?
- Are you CIPD qualified (or evq)
If so, an international and much loved brand, may be interesting in talking to you to support the delivery of HR strategy for Corporate functions
The HR Business Partner acts on behalf of the business to provide managers with the capability and confidence to deliver their management role.
- Support establishment of talent management and succession planning as a part of the annual people cycle for managers and leaders
- Use technology to enable more efficient working, releasing time for additional value add activity
- Enable and guide teams through change: structural, location, cultural and ways of working.
- Expand global working, including within HR, to build one HR.
You will report to the Senior HR Business Partner and be part of a large HR team and function in London offering excellent progression and opportunities.
To be considered for this role:
- You will be an experienced HR Business Partner
- You will of worked for a large, complex and global organisation
- You will of worked with your client group through significant change and transformation
- Have experience of OD and designing and planning change
- Have successfully dealt with a wide range of Employee Relations
Please submit your CV by Friday 20th September
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .