HR Change Consultation
London (with some travel to Hertfordshire)
- Are you CIPD qualified to level 7 (minimum).
- Are you an experienced HR professional with substantial experience in change management.
- Do you have experience of working in schools/academies? (Essential).
- Do you have experience of HR project work including contract development and implementation within a unionised environment.
- Do you have experience of Trade Union negotiation, consultation and information?
If so, a Multi Academy Trust will be interested in speaking to you.
- You will work with the Leadership team (CEO & COO) to understand vision and expectations for contractual terms. For example, entitlements, hours of work etc.
- To review all contracts (teaching, leadership and support) across the Trust and identify variation in terms.
- To advise on best practice within the sector and more widely.
- To develop a standard suite of contracts for central, support, teaching and leadership positions to be used for all new appointments.
- To create clear process flow and authorisation chain for changes to contract templates.
- To lead on a contract harmonisation project for existing staff across the trust including consultation process and roll-out.
- To lead the consultation process for the roll-out of a new suite of HR polices across the trust.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .