HR Recruitment Consultant - Charities and NFP
- Are you an experienced recruiter who would like the opportunity to earn up to 40% commission of your billings?
- Are you frustrated by endless KPI's and sales targets?
- Would you like the opportunity to work in a grown up and fun environment, as well as a dual desk?
Then read on. Pro Recruitment are an owner, managed boutique consultancy in fabulous offices in St Paul's with around 55 heads. We are about to enter our 12th year of trading. Our charities and NFP team are going from strength to strength and we know have four specialisms including Executive, Marketing & Fundraising, Finance and HR.
We are looking for experienced consultants to join to expand our HR brand further. We deal with a wide range of clients, including the largest registered charity in the UK, government departments and bodies, through to smaller independent charities.
You will join a very experienced and successful team with a strong bond, work ethic and ambition - we all work hard but laugh a lot along the way.
The benefits at Pro are great and include: annual ski trip for high achievers, quarterly "prem clubs" to some of London finest restaurants, flexi working, dress for your diary, a mortgage scheme and health care
If you think all agencies are the same - you are wrong! Pro was founded on the belief that if you look after your consultants and talent, success will follow. We believe in developing relationships and providing the very best service, rather than lots of sales targets and KPI's
- Experienced recruiter from an agency environment
- Experience within charities/NFP and/or HR would be desirable but not essential
- Proven billings within your sector
Call or email for a confidential chat.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .