Interim Financial Accountant: £250 per day Ltd Co
For a large international organisation, we are recruiting an Interim Financial Accountant for a 3-month period on a day rate. This role will report to the Financial Control Manager and will support the management of the charity's income processing, investment portfolio, banking and balance sheet. The Interim Financial Accountant will manage and motivate 2 Finance Assistants.
- Line management of a Finance Officer and Finance Assistant
- Authorisation and reconciliation of bank accounts and transactions
- Identify and allocate income
- Maintain banking and cash investment portfolio, acting as main point of contact for the banks, administering changes
- Ensure prompt and accurate recording of income including investment income
- Reconciliation of financial data across sales ledgers, funding sources, and banking
- Maintain accurate balance sheet and accuracy of all intercompany accounts
- Monthly balance sheet reporting
- Qualified or newly qualified accountant (CCAB) with strong financial accounting experience around income processing, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Strong Excel skills and ability to reconcile large volumes of data
- Ideally Great Plains systems experience
- Not for profit experience and knowledge of Gift Aid
- Ideally experience of line management previously
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .