HR Business Partner (Maternity cover)
Fixed term contract - 12 months
- Are you a strong generalist HR BP?
- Do you have experience of project work as well?
- Are you CIPD qualified (or equivalent)
If so, an international charity may be interested in speaking with you.
The role -
To Business Partner with UK and regional divisions, develop and deliver HR plans and solutions, and provide guidance and support to key stakeholders
In addition, you will undertake key operational people projects and initiatives
- Provide proactive HR Business Partnering advice and support to London and international satellite offices on all aspects of the employee lifecycle including:
- recruitment and selection,
- performance management,
- job design/evaluation,
- engagement and wellbeing,
- employee relations.
- lead projects and delivery of new HR Policies, Processes and Practices to strengthen equality, diversity and inclusion agenda,
- Manage trade union relations
To be considered, you will have previous HR Business Partner experience, and be CIPD qualified (or equivalent)). International charity experience would be desirable
The company offers complete flexi working - 100 percent home, or a mix of home and office. You will be joining a supportive team and a charity that undertakes some great work to support women worldwide
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.