Management Accountant - 5 Month Fixed Term Contract: 30 - 35K
On behalf of a renowned UK Charity, we're recruiting an Assistant Finance Business Partner/ Management Accountant for 5 months on a FTC. The Assistant Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant will produce management accounts, forecasts and budgets as well as insightful analysis to support the Finance Manager in providing a high-quality business partnering service to Digital and Policy teams. The Assistant Finance Business Partner / Management Accountant will also ensure reporting is accurate by posting journals and running reports.
- Year-end - balance sheet reconciliations for Retail shops and journal posting
- Support the Retail Finance Partners to ensure complete and accurate reporting by posting journals and running reports
- Provide clear month-end reporting and commentary for budget holders
- Support the year-end process to deliver a clean audit and accurate and timely Annual Accounts.
- Design, produce and analyse reports for Digital and Policy budget holders to allow Finance Manager to provide a high-quality partnering service to these teams
- Ensure complete and accurate postings for Digital and Policy including month-end and analysis for the Finance Manager
- Meet stakeholders regularly to ensure they fully understand their budget and position
- Support the production of the annual budget and regular forecasts for Digital & Policy, helping budget holders "own" the numbers
- Finalist or Qualified CCAB
- Minimum 3 years' business partnering experience in roles within a medium / large organisation
- Experience of reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Customer focused with the ability to see issues from a stakeholder perspective
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to see key messages behind the numbers
The consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.