Office Relocation HR Manager
- 19.82 PAYE, 24.66 Ltd/Umbrella
You will be working within the Employee Relations Centre of Expertise which will deliver critical HR support for this organisations office relocation programme.
- To contribute to effective communications and engagement with line managers and members of staff, working with Programme and HR Communications teams
- To contribute to consultation by providing slide packs and reports as required by the HR Lead.
- To manage delivery of line manager briefings and support to enable them to fulfil their role in the Move. This would include contributing to design of packs and supporting materials, management of the schedule of briefings, supported by HR Coordinator, and delivering some briefings.
- To manage and support individual conversations between line managers and direct reports. Provide advice and guidance to managers, attend individual consultations as required (exceptional) in support of managers.
- To analyse results of individual conversations and determine next steps, providing guidance and problem solving as required. Liaising with ER to provide solutions in exceptional cases. Ensure accurate records are kept and updated.
- Ensure employees receive correct documentation regarding their move of office.
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting of progress to the Programme Team.
Skills, knowledge, experience, qualifications
- MCIPD or equivalent experience or relevant qualification
- Experience of managing employee and union consultation both formal and informal
- Sound knowledge of employee relations policies and procedures
- Experience of advising and supporting redundancy process, ideally in the public sector
- Experience of managing organisational change, ideally including large scale relocation's
- Experience of working in a project/programme environment
This is a 6 month role working for a global organisation and on a key office move programme.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .