Operations Manager - Maternity Cover
London , £35,000 - £45,000
- Are you an experienced Operations/Project Manager?
- Do you have experience or both risk and security?
- Do you have a good understanding of HR?
If so, a global non-profit organisation may be interested in speaking to you for a 9 - 12 month maternity contract. Your duties will include:
- Act as the Data Protection Officer and ensure systems and processes are legally compliant
- Ensure staff and teams are fully aware and acct within the relevant requirements
- Office Management, including leading on security, health and safety, fire safety and full legal compliance
- Manage contractors for IT, systems and security related suppliers
- Lead on IT services and contractors, both software and hardware and ensure the smooth running and development of the organisations systems and digital comms
- Ensure all staff and consultants have appropriate access to the IT systems
- Work with the Head of Project Operations to ensure that robust security is in place for all staff and consultations across the world
- Ensure the organisation meets it duty of care in regards to security
- Ensure that risk assessment are completed
- Support HR Management through the delivery of Operational induction and involvement as required with recruitment, visa applications and training
- Work closely with Project Operations
- Support improvements to all processes and systems
To be considered for this role, essential criteria:
- A knowledge of HR procedures and practices
- Data Protection/GDPR experience
- Project/Operations Management
- Digital fluency including CRM's
- Security and risk experience
- Third sector/NFP experience would be helpful. A knowledge of the issues facing such organisations is essential
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .