Organisation Design & Effectiveness Manager - 4 days a week
From £450 (Inside IR35)
- Do you have significant experience designing and delivering organisation design and development initiatives to drive performance?
- Do you have experience of working within an international organisation?
- Do you have a track record of supporting and influencing strategic programmes of change to deliver commercial and impact outcomes.
If so, our client, a large international, matrix organisation may be interested in speaking to you.
You will partner with colleagues across the organisation to provide expertise, support, scope and deliver initiatives that translate new business demands into effective operating models and ways of working. This will include:
- Take accountability for high visibility organisation design projects that are sponsored by the Executive Board
- Work with senior members of the Executive team to diagnose, design and implement Organisational Design strategy and initiatives that respond to business needs
- Establish effective governance mechanisms that involve the right level of stakeholders, drive key decisions and escalate relevant risks and issues as needed regarding organisational design, people and financial deployment
- Provide strategic input to the development and delivery of the global organisation development strategy that recognises the changing demands of the and other major funding changes and supports the business strategic direction at group and regional levels
- Build networks, coach, guide and provide an assurance role to business leaders and HR teams to ensure alignment and effective design and implementation of organisation design and development initiatives
- Inform the capability development, tool kits and frameworks being created to build understanding and embed a culture of positive , co-ordinated organisational design and development as fundamental to business success
- Play a key role in the Establishment and effective working of an Organisation Design and Development community of practice across the organisation, building capability, sharing learning and bringing best practice
To be considered for this role:
- Significant experience designing and delivering organisation design and development initiatives to drive performance
- Experience of an international, complex, matrix organisation
- Proven track record of supporting and influencing strategic programmes of change to deliver positive commercial and impact outcomes
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .