Regional Finance Analyst (French Speaking) £40,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
On behalf of a large international NGO, we are recruiting a French-speaking Regional Finance Analyst to be a key member of the West and Central Africa Team leading the provision of robust and timely financial reporting. Reporting to the Regional Finance Director, this role will provide finance business partnering and capacity building with regional operations and finance teams, as well as financial analysis and reporting, statutory financial accounting and grants and Donor audit and compliance work.
- Review monthly performance of country programmes and liaise with regional teams on key queries and variances
- Review country programme budgeting and forecasting as well as balance sheet reconciliations and discrepancies
- Review all cash requests and ensure group accounting compliance is adhered to
- Work with global accounting team over monthly inter-company, deferred income, and stock accounting
- Work with country programmes to build finance capacity and understand training requirements
- Review project budget proposals and work with country teams to audit projects and ensure they are closed down
- Fluency in French, with excellent written and spoken French language skills
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA or Part Qualified and actively studying
- Track-record of finance business partnering stakeholders and building capacity
- Strong experience of presenting analysis and data to different audiences
- Financial and management reporting experience
- Ability to travel up to 4 times per year to the global offices
- Strong MS Excel skills are essential
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.