Senior Accounts Receivable Officer
12 months FTC
£35,000 + Benefits
For a global education company, we're recruiting a senior Accounts Receivable Officer for 12 months. Reporting to the Transaction Manager, the Senior AR Officer will deliver Accounts Receivables, monitor the Credit Control activities, and will manage the performance of 2 direct reports. This role will work closely with the UK and global operations team and will need excellent stakeholder management skills to meet the core debt management targets as well as working on process improvement, automation and delivering AR KPIs.
- Development and performance of 2 staff, ensuring targets are met
- Lead transformation projects to reduce manual processes across all AR processes
- Support the development of the debt collection software Collect and lead AR remote activities including updating process maps
- Manage bank reconciliations and cash allocation to aid month-end process and reduce debtor's days
- Support operational aspects of AR management and debt recovery and coordinate the AR team activity against KPIs and targets
- Ensure procedures and policies are adhered to reduce loss of income through bad debt
- Manage the reconciliation of control and balance sheet accounts
- Investigate order management issues and complete Siebel and Sun systems reconciliations
- Develop and enhance Siebel platform to automate processes
- Work to enhance best practice and automation between sun and Siebel
- AAT or Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA with extensive experience of Credit Control and Accounts Receivable
- Very strong communication skills and ability to work effectively to targets
- Advanced MS Excel skills such as Pivots, V and H Lookups and creating reports
- Experience of Sun Systems and Siebel or other CRM systems
- Previous experience of managing and developing a small team
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.