Senior Assurance Analyst - Cost Modelling: £450 - £500 per day (Umbrella) 3 months +
For a nationwide Transport company, we are recruiting a Senior Assurance Analyst for the Economic and Commercial Costing Team. This role will coordinate the robust assurance and audit of economic and commercial costing models and will define the strategic assurance framework. Managing the economic and commercial analysis Model Register, the Senior Analyst will ensure analysis / reporting milestones are met whilst developing and rolling-out the assurance strategy. This role needs proven experience in delivering assurance around technical analysis and in producing assurance statements ideally relating to Whole Life Value, rail, commercial and cost modelling.
- Coordinate the robust assurance and audit of economic and commercial costing models and will define strategic assurance frameworks.
- Manage the economic and commercial analysis Model Register to ensure analysis and reporting milestones are met and will develop and roll out the assurance strategy.
- Oversee the Economic and Commercial Analysis Team's quality assurance process for modelling and analysis.
- Challenge complex analytical projects, driving teams to deliver robust outputs
- Develop and roll-out quality assurance processes for analytical tools
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders agreeing scope and timeframes for projects
- Engage with stakeholders to outline analytical requirements for Board and communicate project findings to key clients
- Experience in delivering assurance around technical analysis, ideally from Central Government, Professional Services, Public Sector or Big 4.
- Experience in interrogating and auditing models and databases
- Production of assurance statements and in development of assurance strategy
- Experience of economic and commercial cost modelling including Whole Life Value, Cost Modelling
- Knowledge of audit and assurance best practice and modelling and appraisal techniques
- Experience in using modelling techniques to interrogate data and identify trends
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.