Senior Financial Accountant, 40 - 45K + Benefits, London | Remote
For a renowned international charity, we are recruiting a Senior Financial Accountant to lead in the development and integration of financial reporting in Overseas Offices and in ensuring the Regional Office finance functions and reporting methods are fit for purpose. Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, this role will liaise with Overseas Finance teams, Regional Directors, Management Accounts, Procurement, Global Operations, Audit, and Legal Team.
- Work with overseas offices in developing statutory financial reporting
- Coordinate overseas offices Year-End financial close process
- Prepare templates for consolidating overseas offices financial results into the Statutory Accounts, resolving any technical reporting issues
- Design and conduct internal Audits in overseas offices and reporting to Finance and Audit Committee and overseas office Directors
- Develop and improve internal Audit delivery for overseas offices and manage implementation of Internal Audit Function
- Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations and improve balance sheet controls
- Ensure intercompany transactions are recorded and reconciled
- Promote improvement of financial accounting processes and strengthening of controls in London and overseas
- Point of contact for financial queries including accounting treatment, reporting issues, technical systems, and payroll
- Provide assistant with the use of IS systems and support AP decentralise system processes
- Review and approve payment requests, international payments, and supplier BACS submissions
- ACA or CCAB qualified with strong financial accounting and controls experience
- First-rate communication skills and the ability to liaise with dispersed stakeholders whilst maintaining influence and emotional sensitivity
- External or internal audit experience and preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Experience in a large international dynamic organisation
- Ideally advanced Excel, Sun, and Vision experience
- Development of training materials and best practice procedure guides
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and .