Senior Grants Manager
- Are you an experience Grants Manager with experience including US grants?
- Do you have a proven track record of working with institutional donors to report on the grant process?
- Do you have a finance/grants management qualification?
A global think tank is seeking and experience Senior Grants Manager to join their team. The organisation is very well respected in the work they undertake and contribute to one is the biggest issues facing the world today - extremism and polarisation
The role -
You will play a vital role in ensuring their grants are well managed and the organisations commitments to their donors. This will include -
- Grant Management
- Financial Management
- Operational Management
- Resource Management
- Line Management
- You will hold a relevant finance/grants/project management qualification
- Will be experienced in grant management including US grants
- Will have strong financial reporting experience
- Will have experience of line management
In return, you will enjoy working with a close-knit, diverse and committed team for an organisation that employs experts in their given field. A wide range of benefits are also on offer
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.