Tableau BI Analyst: £40,000, Permanent, London
For a global education company, we are recruiting a Senior Business Intelligence Analyst. Reporting the Head of Analytics and Reporting, the Senior BI Analyst will translate data into decision making information and will continue to enhance the Tableau analytics platform which supplies reporting and analytics for the company. This role will focus on the development of enhanced financial reporting and will work heavily on Tableau so will suit someone who can push the system to its limit and upskill more junior members of the team.
- Subject matter expert on BI - utilising BI tools to improve business understanding
- Champion the use of BI to drive self-service analytics to support corporate strategy
- Use BI to unlock the story behind organisational data
- Use Tableau, Tableu Prep, and others to contribute to transformational change across the organisations' use of data and reporting to improve decision-making and data visibility.
- Work closely with stakeholders to create, extract, clean and transform data sets to provide analysis and insight via dashboard creation
- Own elements of company data management, analysis and reporting including financial reporting data
- Data strategy - Assist in the definition, documentation, and standardisation of a data dictionary
- Define, document, and standardise analytical methodology across departments
- Data coordination and business analysis - extract and collate data from various systems for reporting
- Report on progress of key projects and provide regular reports which can be used for business analysis
- Strong experience of designing and building interactive dashboards in Tableau
- Experience of extracting, transforming and integrated data from different databases and platforms. Ideally experience of creating Tableau WDCs
- Experience of requirement gathering, data analysis, and creating statistical reports
- Excellent understanding of data visualisation principles
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.