Administrator, Hybrid London, £25000pa
- Are you an experienced Administrator who has supported at Senior/Executive level?
- Do you have excellent administration skills, including minute-taking, presentation preparation and the ability to prioritise workloads?
- Are you looking for a hybrid role?
We have partnered with this health charity in search of a highly organised and proficient Administrator to support the EA to the CEO.
What's great about this company….
- Flexible start and finish time as well as hybrid working
- Excellent benefits including, generous holidays, pension, education loans and lots more
- Great work life balance
In this role you will supporting the Executive Assistant to the CEO by delivering first class administration support.
- Act as first point of contact for all queries
- Coordinate and arrange meetings as well as taking notes
- Manage all administration including checking expense claims, raising purchase orders, process incoming invoices and responding to requests as needed
- Coordinating projects simultaneously
To be considered for this role you will have…
- Experience of team administration or supporting a senior executive
- Excellent administration skills, including minute-taking, presentation preparation and a positive, assertive and resilient approach to prioritising and juggling varying pressures and conflicting priorities
- Experience in coordinating multiple projects simultaneously that meet the business requirements with minimal supervision
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective working relationships with senior stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Charlotte Dunkerton ASAP
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.