Global Mobility Advisor - 3 Months Temporary
£26.27 per hour via umbrella
Are you looking to work for a global organisation that is dedicated to human rights?
Do you have global mobility experience?
What is great about this organisation?
- Large, international organisation, and registered charity
- Their work has been imperative to communities around the world
- Centrally located in Islington with ample opportunity to experience the hustle and bustle of London
What is great about Global Mobility Advisor this role?
- Utilise your experience in an organisation that is currently going through a change project
- Be part of an international charity that is currently growing and is going through a busy time
- Be part of a culture which is constantly looking to improve and develop their staff as well as the communities around them
In this Global Mobility Advisor role, you will:
- Support Pension Administration
- Be a single point of contact for the relocation process including liaising with staff and candidates and relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with the HR Team to ensure the relocation goes smoothly
As Global Mobility Advisor, you must:
- Have experience in global mobility
- Have experience being part of a large team
- Have pay roll or pension experience
This organisation is looking for a Global Mobility Advisor who is ready to hit the ground running within a friendly firm. They must display qualities of a team member, be enthusiastic and show initiative. Proactive behaviour is celebrated, and excellent communication is required at both written and oral levels.
I have had a high level of interest in this role already so please apply to the advert or get in contact with Jessie ASAP on or 020 7269 6344 or email
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.