HR Advisor - 6mth contract, London, £40000 pro-rata
3 days from the office and 2 days from home
- Are you an experienced HR Advisor?
- Do you have extensive Employee relations experience?
- Are you CIPD L5 qualified or equivalent?
We have partnered with this animal charity in search of a HR Advisor to join on a short-term contract.
What's great about this company
- Flexible and relaxed working environment within a supportive HR team
- Furry friends occasionally popping into say hello (dogs that is)
- Lots of training and development opportunities available where needed and required
- Hybrid and flexible working hours
In the role of HR Advisor, you will…
- Have significant HR Advisory and ER case work experience gained within either the charity or commercial sector
- Be responsible for the timely day-to-day management of employee relation casework
- Ensure all advice and guidance provided is in line policies, legal requirement and best practice. This will include discipline, grievance, absence and capability procedures.
To be considered for this role you will…
- You will have a minimum CIPD L5 qualification or similar
- Up to date Employment Law knowledge and best practice
- Experience of dealing with high volume ER case work
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact ASAP with Charlotte Dunkerton.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250
The consists of five distinct brands: , , , and . If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.